Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sloan 10 Months Old - Grant - Preschool and Soccer

Sloan is now 10 months old!  She is now pulling up on tons of stuff everyday and she will walk if you hold her hands.  However, she loves to be on her tip toes!  I am going to get her some shoes soon so hopefully that will make her flatten those little feet.  We are officially down to 1 bottle per day!  Woo hoo!  She still takes around 4-5oz of formula before bed each night.  The rest of the day is baby food and table food. She is drooling like crazy again so I think we may see some more teeth soon.  

Grant got into the preschool we have been wait listed on since January.  It is at our church and he has been going to their summer camps.  He loves it and they have an awesome program; great facilities, teachers, children, parents, etc, etc. I could have literally done a back flip when they called to tell me.  He will start after Labor Day. 

Grant is also going to start soccer in a few weeks.  I took him to get his cleats, socks, shin guards and practice ball this week.  The little cleats are so cute!  We don't have his jerseys yet but I had to take a picture of him. Let the games begin.....I am sure that will produce some funny stories!

I am trying to get Grant to agree on an alternate Halloween costume for Sloan but have failed so far.  I told him that she was going to be a flower or another animal maybe.  He didn't even look up and said "no, she is going to be a Dolphin"!  I have been searching high and low and cannot find a Dolphin costume.....only sharks.....not feminine at all!  We may be cutting the teeth off of a Shark to make this happen, lol! 


 Soccer time!
 All decked out in Carolina gear.....it is next to impossible to get 2 kids to smile at the same time!

No comments: