Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bathtime together and Halloween in August!

Well, I have officially created a monster with the iPad.  Grant thinks he should be on it all the time now!  It has been a great tool for good behavior though.  He will do almost anything to get his hands on it.  I had to explain this morning why I had to take it to work and not leave it at home for him to play with.  I am sure the novelty will wear off soon.

The pants - we were sitting at dinner last night and he stops eating, looks up and says "okay, sooooo where are my pants?" in a very serious tone.  I had taken them so they could be washed.  I told him that and he said "are they in the dryer now? I want to wear them".  It's only 90 degrees outside!

Grant now loves to take a bath with Sloan!  We were letting him take a bath in our big garden tub while we bathed Sloan in their bathroom.  But he refuses to do that now.  And she is finally big enough to handle it.  She loves to splash a lot and crawl around.  Her face actually went under once, oops, but she didn't breath in thank goodness.

I have had one huge success!  I found Grant a penguin costume, yay!  And he loves it!  Now, I am having a lot of trouble finding a Dolphin for Sloan and Grant is adamant that she will be only that.  


 Sloan screaming at him!
 This is what happens when both kids were asleep for 3 hours at the same time.  Ms Kasie, our nanny, got bored and organized the toys.  Waste of time but it was funny to see when I got home.
 The Penguin!  We still need to get some black pants to go underneath

No comments: