Grant loves to make Mason do his tricks. He has actually gotten pretty good at it now that Mason can actually understand what he is saying. He can get him to sit, stand and roll over. He still has to get us to help him to play dead. He always has to give him 2 biscuits...not really sure why but Mason loves it! Mason is also enjoying Sloan's new stage of throwing everything, namely food! She now tosses all kinds of food on the floor. So, Mason camps out right beside her at all times. He has eaten a lot of puffs, goldfish, chunks of fruit, etc. I am sure his digestive system is in shock and we do try to block him as often as possible.
One of Grant's favorite foods are the Pillsbury Crescent rolls and now Sloan loves them too. She ate half of one tonight after she ate her dinner, little piggy!
I downloaded some apps on my iPad for Grant. It's my work iPad so he doesn't get set free with it. I will say that there are some great apps out there that are pretty educational. There is one where he has to trace the letters and it dings if he doesn't do it right and makes him start over. It spells words and then says the letters, the word and shows a picture what the word is (i.e., OWL and then it shows a picture of an owl). Like Rosetta Stone for kids, pretty cool. He also loves the PBS Kids app that plays all of the shows. I think he just likes being able to control it and switch the shows whenever he wants to. He would stay on it all day if we let him but he is very limited at this point. Amazing to see how fast he learned to swipe the screens, etc.
Sloan is just wild and into EVERYTHING! She wants to do everything Grant does. I see lots of fights in their future unfortunately. I am not worried about her though. She is tough and stands her ground. She loves to scratch, grab and squeeze really hard. And usually it is your face she tries to attack. Her little nails are sharp and I am constantly cutting them. I have a few battle wounds already. She caught me in the cheek and on the forehead, lovely.
Stand Mason!
Our house is toy land! Only a little spoiled right!
Eating some snacks
Clapping!
She really wanted to iPad and Grant was determine to not let her near it! Grant has learned that she cannot reach him on the couch so he stays up there with his stuff now, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment