Sloan is officially 9 Months old! I am taking her for pictures tomorrow and she will have her doctor's appointment next week. I am also taking Grant to the aquarium tomorrow before I have to fly out to Orlando for a work trip. Luke will have full duty for a few days.
Grant has given Sloan a new name.....Sloanie! He calls her this ALL the time now. We don't know where he got it but think that our nanny may call her that sometimes too.
This is at Grant's preschool. It was African Safari week last week and at the end they brought in a guy from the zoo. He had all kinds of neat animals for the kids to see. The parents were invited to come up and watch. Grant loved it!
Grant enjoys playing with all of the baby toys again!
This is what happens when I am trying to vacuum. Sloan kept pulling the cord out of the outlet when it was plugged into the outlet near the floor. So, I plugged it in at the outlet above the counter. I turned around and this is what I see! Thank goodness she doesn't have a lot of teeth yet, lol!
Enjoying chunks of carrots and grilled cheese.....she is such a slow eater though! Every meal is like a 30 minute process at least. She does love table food though. She had some Nutri Grain granola bar pieces yesterday and really liked it too.
I finally got a picture of her tooth! I couldn't get one with her eyes open though. The flash made her squint every time. The tooth next to it is about to break through.
Into EVERYTHING!
No comments:
Post a Comment