I took Sloan for her 1 year appointment today! She weighs 16lb 15oz (15 percentile) and her height is 28.5 inches (40th percentile). Her head was 17 and 5/8 inches as well. She is long and skinny, ha ha! She got one shot today (PCV - pneumonia). Everything else was perfect and she goes back at 15 months.
In other news, her top, left tooth broke through the skin today! Now she has a whopping 3 teeth! The other top tooth is about to come through as well. She now grinds her teeth together and it sounds awful. She has also developed quite a fondness for mommy lately. If she sees me and I walk out of the room or out of her sight, she starts crying big tears. It is sad but funny too since she immediately stops crying when I pick her up. SPOILED already! Grant never did that but he is just soooooo outgoing that he would go with anyone. I can see already that she is not like him in that respect.
Sloan will have her 1 year pictures done on Friday so let's hope she smiles big!
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment