There is always an interesting conversation in the car on the way to preschool with Grant. I never know what it will be but this morning was funny. Here is how it went...
Grant: Mom, are you going to hospital today? (he says this because we tell him that I go see doctors for work)
Me: Yes, why?
Grant: I have been to the hospital
Me: Yes, when you burned your hands when you were little
Grant: No, I went when sloan was little
Me: Yes, when sloan was born, you came to the hospital for a little while
Grant: Why did sloan leave hospital?
Me: Because we brought her home to get big like you
Grant: I don't want to get big! (in a whiny voice)
Me: Why do you not want to get big? Everyone gets big one day
Grant: Cause then my Super Why costume won't fit! (I laughed out loud at that one)
Me: They make bigger costumes when you get bigger
Grant: OHHHH! I actually need a bigger one now!
Me: Next year you can get a bigger one
Grant: Ok
Crazy boy!
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment