Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Summer Time Fun

Grant still loves to be outside every chance he can get.  I think he would live outside if we would let him.  It has been really nice this week so we pulled out the big blow up pool.  Sloan is growing fast and is sitting up really well now.  She will still lean and fall sometimes but getting stronger everyday.  She is going to be a talker for sure....she is always babbling and squealing.  I guess it is a girl thing because Grant was not this vocal at this age.  And she knows what she wants.....she will scream and reach for a toy if she drops it off of her walker. 
Our next post will most likely include his birthday present!  We are getting him a swingset and I think it is going to be set up this weekend...a little early.  He is going to LOVE it......or at least he better, ha ha.



No comments: