Friday, April 27, 2012
Sloan's 6 Month Stats
I took Sloan for her 6 month doctor's appointment today. She did great! She now weighs 14lb 1oz (25th percent) and is 25 1/4 inches (25th percent). She has jumped up on the growth chart a bit. The doctor was very pleased with her skills, sleeping and eating. She had to get one shot this time (PCV) and it is the one that hurts the worst so she did cry a bit. All the doctors say this one stings the most so I always know what's coming. I guess it's good that Sloan had no clue. There is always that moment of silence when the shot goes in and the screaming begins....(calm before the storm) so sad but it ends pretty fast. She still needs her 6 month DTaP, HiB and Polio combo shot but she will get that now at her 9 month appointment since there are no other shots at that visit. That saves us a visit back in a few weeks too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment