Sunday, April 15, 2012

Grant in a new form, Swim Lessons, a birthday party and more!

Well, it turns out Grant would have made quite a cute little girl, ha! There is a back story to this picture and Luke will probably kill me for posting this one. So, I found the cutest little dress for Sloan in a size 2T, for an awesome price....yes I officially have a shopping problem when it comes to girl stuff! I was showing Luke this dress and he said "that looks huge, she won't be able to wear until she is like 4 years old". And I said no, it is actually a 2T, so when she is Grant's age she can wear it. I got a doubtful look. So, Grant was looking at it and I said "do you want to try it on?". Grant was all over that as he loves to do about anything. And it fit him perfectly, ha ha! I had to grab my camera since it was only on for like 2 seconds!


Sloan can turn herself all the way around the exosaucer now and loves to eat whatever she can get into her mouth!

Grant found a big fire hydrant in the parking lot of a restaurant and was so excited!
At our friend, Noah's, birthday party. He had a great time!

Grant and Sadie having fun with the party favors

Grant's first time back in swim lessons. He did great and remembered almost everything from last year. Parents are not allowed in the water this year.




No comments: