The walker has definitely given Sloan freedom that she LOVES! She can now run and reach out and grab a lot of things. She has discovered Grant's shoes (aka what used to be my wine rack) and she loves to pull them out and throw them on the floor. Grant does not like when she does this though. She is now crawling a foot or so and then drops down to her belly to rest. We took them both to the pool this weekend and they both enjoyed it.
Busted grabbing a shoe!
Grant likes to try and show Sloan how to crawl. She tries to get to the hardwood floors so she can bang her hand on them and hear the noise. She loves to hit things....lets hope that is not indicative of her future...
I was driving home from the grocery store and saw a turtle in the middle of the road. So, I stopped and rescued it to take home to Grant. He loved it of course. This turtle was not shy at all either, he never went into his shell. We went and released him around the lake in our neighborhood. I thought he would want to keep him for a while but he was totally fine. He said "He needs to find his mommy and daddy?" and I said yes he does.
Sloan tried to make an escape to the deck but got stuck on the rug. She got pretty upset after I took this picture. Patience doesn't seem to be her strongest trait, lol!
She has found the door locks and tries to pull them off
First trip to the pool
Grant tested out his new life jacket which worked out perfect since he is not quite swimming on his own yet. He is totally drown proof in this thing and can go all over the pool by himself while I held Sloan.
No comments:
Post a Comment