Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Grant's 3 Year Doctors Appointment
I took Grant for his 3 year check up yesterday. He weighs 31 pounds (50%) and is 37 3/4 inches (50%) tall. Everything else was great. They don't check vision until his 4 year check up so we will have to wait until then to see who's vision he got, mine or Luke's. He had to get 2 vaccines, Chicken Pox (varicella) and Hepatitis A. I was hoping he would catch chicken pox but no luck with that so he got the shot. I told him before we went that he had to get 2 shots and that it would hurt for a minute when they stuck him but it would be quick. He said okay but I was a little worried that I may have to hold him down for the second one. The nurse came in and he said "I want it in this leg." She got a laugh out of that. He also wanted to sit up so he could watch even though i told him to look up instead. The nurse asked him to hold onto my hands. She did the first one and he clinched his fists and I was waiting on the scream but he was fine. Then, he said "one more?" and I told him yes. He watched as she put the second one in and never made a peep! The nurse was shocked too! I was shocked but glad it went so well. We went to Toys R Us afterwards and got him a new toy for being so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment