We had a weekend filled with fun activities! It was super hot in Atlanta too. We went to visit the Yellow River Game Ranch where lots of the animals roam free throughout the park. They also have caged animals too. You get to buy lots of different foods before entering the park such as corn, peanuts, crackers, carrots, etc. The most exciting part must be the deer that are walking around everywhere freely. They are so friendly and tame.
We also got to blow up one of my birthday gifts, a water activity pool and slide! I had a great time diving in and playing in the water.
Here is one of the chipmunks eating a peanut from daddy's hand.

This is one of the baby goats that was in a cage. He was really fun to pet and feed though.

I love horses! There are some by my house that I wave at every time we pass. I got to feed this horse a carrot and he loved it!

I love ducks!

As soon as we entered the park, a deer came right up to me. I wasn't so sure about this at first...

But then, I got the hang of it and LOVED it!

And another one....we had like 5 of them all around us at one point.

In my bathing suit hanging out in the backyard


Leaning over to get my hair wet in the sprayer

Sliding head first...

This is so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment