Friday, May 20, 2011
2 Year Doctors Appointment
We went to the doctor this past Tuesday for my 2 Year checkup. I weigh 27 3/4 lbs (50%) and I am 34 1/4 inches tall (60%). I had to get one shot this time, my MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), which we are actually a little behind on. I laid down, they gave me the shot and I said "ouch" and rubbed my leg. Then, I sat up and looked at the nurse and said "thank you" and then "bye bye". She and mommy both laughed really hard at that. I think they were shocked I didn't cry at all. I have not had any reactions to the shot at all which is great! The only shot I have left is for chicken pox, which I will get sometime later this summer. Then, I am done until I am 4 years old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment