Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Baby Sister Update
Today, we had our 20 week ultrasound appointment. I feel better now but still not great unfortunately. Headaches are gone but nausea not so much. It is 1000% a girl! This little girl is very calm and hardly ever moves so far. It took them longer to get her measurements because she just would not move to a good position. Her head is already sitting right on my cervix too. Her heart rate was 130 so out goes the theory of girls having higher heart rates. Everything was normal. She is measuring 2 days bigger than her due date and weighs approximately 11 ounces. We did get a couple of profile pictures so I will get those scanned in and add them soon. They are not as clear as Grant's were because he moved all over the place and allowed them to get better angles, etc. She is camera shy I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment