We pulled out the Easter baskets and eggs. Sloan immediately wanted to get inside of it and then Grant wanted to do the same thing. He said "Sloanie was a baby last time she was in here". I had to stop him from getting in his basket since he would have broken it for sure. We haven't been to see the Easter Bunny at the mall yet and I honestly don't know if it will happen at this point. All of this house stuff has taken a lot of my time lately but I am still trying to come up with a way to make it happen.
We have been boxing up the house so we can move in a little over a week.....to a rental temporarily. This is going to be an interesting few months for sure.
Sloan is walking all over the place now. She actually gets going pretty fast too. She will still drop and crawl sometimes though. She still looks like a little drunk girl walking around.
Having fun with the basket "grass"
Neighborhood egg hunt with Juliet
Easter bunny fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment