Easter Weekend was a lot of fun! We did a combo event and celebrated Papa Bill's 60th birthday too. Grant and Sloan both got several new toys from the Easter Bunny. Grant is into Transformers so he got a few new ones that he wanted. Uncle Jon bought 2 ducks so the kids had a great time playing with them. Although Sloan tried to squeeze them to death so we had to keep her hands off of them.
Grant came home from school with a bunny face...cute!
Sloan hanging out. She loves to get in chairs.
Checking out the duck right before she squeezed it...the poor duck lost a couple of yellow feathers.
Grant loved holding the ducks. He looks like he is hurting the duck in this picture but he isn't.
Jon Walter, Grant and Sloan with the ducks. Jon Walter was so gentle with them and I wish I could say the same for Sloan.
So much cuter now that she is walking!
Grant seeing his basket for the first time. I don't think he quite understood the concept of the Easter Bunny until he saw this. He said "Wow!"
No comments:
Post a Comment