Sloan is now walking! She will be 17 months old tomorrow and finally decided that she was going to take some big steps on her own! She started walking between Luke and I a few days ago and now she will let go of a chair and take a few steps to get to what she wants. She will still drop and crawl a lot since it is much faster that way. However, she is walking more and more each day. I will say that her confidence is off the charts and she tries to run but then falls. Sloan has also had an ear infection (only in one ear) and she is on antibiotics. Grant has brought home numerous colds this winter from preschool and she seems to catch most of them unfortunately.
Grant has a new bed mate these days! He has been begging me to let Mason sleep in his bed and I have been saying no for a while. I wasn't sure that he would actually go to sleep if Mason was in his bed and I also had concerns if Mason would want to do it. Well, I finally gave in and they are both in heaven now! It is very funny and sweet. Mason absolutely loves to sleep in Grant's bed. And Grant is over the moon excited to have him in his bed. Now that the time has changed and it is dark in the morning, I am having to wake Grant up for school sometimes. When I go into his room, they are both sound asleep.
We are closing on our house next week and will most likely be moving to a rental for a little while....until we figure out where our final destination will be. I have been very behind on blogging for this reason so I apologize. I have every intention of getting back on track with pictures soon too.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment