Sunday, March 17, 2013

Walking More and STranger Danger!

Sloan is walking more and more by herself and we are loving it!  Grant's favorite thing right now is Transformers.  Luke has him watching the old school Transformer cartoons that Comcast offers On Demand.  He will ask for the "old transformer" shows, pretty funny.

I have been trying to talk to Grant about strangers lately.  He will talk to and go with anyone so I want to make sure he is aware of what to do if someone strange approaches him.  The conversation took an odd twist though.  I told him that strangers are people that we don't know and they could try to hurt him.  And he should never go with anyone even if they offered him fun things like candy, animals, toys, etc.  He looked at me and said "but you are a stranger too because some people don't know you".  His little mind is always working.  I agreed but told him that I didn't try to get other kids to come with me anywhere.  He never ceases to amaze me.

Walking!




No comments: