We put together Sloan's new ride, her Cozy Coup! (Thanks Uncle Jon and Aunt Brittani). She absolutely loves it and so does Grant. This model has a removable floor board in it which is great for her since she just loves to be pushed right now. Grant rides his bike and we have to push Sloan in her car behind him.
I took Grant bowling one day this past week while I am still on vacation. I wasn't sure if he was old enough but we have done almost everything else for his age so I was getting creative. We found out the lightest ball was 6 pounds so it was a little heavy for him. We tried having him just roll it at first but it took FOREVER for it to get to the pins. So, we got a ramp for kids and he liked that a lot more. He would carry the ball over and push it down the ramp. He loved that it came right back to him. He scored a 90 which is pretty good considering he hardly got help from the bumpers. He bowled most of my game too and got a 119. He told me that I had to use the ramp too, ha! We started a second game but the novelty was gone and he said he was done and wanted to go home. Our biggest challenge was when we were about to leave and I told him to take his bowling shoes off. He said "No, I want to keep the shoes!". They were very cute on him but I explained that he could not keep them but he could wear them again when we came back. He still wasn't happy but thank goodness he didn't throw a fit about it. His last comment was that I couldn't keep mine either so I needed to take mine off too.
Grant has been talking a lot lately about wanted a new cat and dog. I told him that he has a dog but he said that Mason is our dog and not his dog. He also told Luke that he was going to get a dog named Jon and a cat named Michael, ha ha! Creative naming huh, ha ha! I am sure the next pet will be named Rhett and we will round out the Uncle category in my family. For the record, we are NOT getting any more animals anytime soon.
Sloan in her new ride!
Cruising around the house
Pushing the ball down the ramp
The shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment