Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Preschool Fun!

Grant was in a Nativity Play at preschool and he was one of the 3 Kings.  He has had a great time learning about baby Jesus.

He also had his Christmas Party at school and I got to go help out with this event.  It was a lot of fun to see him with all of his little friends.  We made crafts and watched the kids sing songs and play a game.  The game was a bean bag toss onto a board with the Nativity scene.  The holes were pretty small so I didn't really expect Grant to make it in.....but.....he was the ONLY person to get a bag in a hole!  The teachers and parents tried too and missed!  He was like the tenth kid to throw the bags.  Some of the kids were getting really frustrated by this game.  In fact, right before it was Grant's turn he looked at me and said "I don't want to throw it".  I told him he had to try.  He made one in and the whole class started cheering!  I was shocked and very proud of him.  Of course, he then wanted to go again and again. 

After his party, I took him to the Fighter 57 restaurant for lunch.  It is a restaurant located right on the runway at one of the smaller, local airports.  We got a seat right by the window and got to see some private planes take off and land.  We also saw a helicopter and he loved that. 

Nativity Play

 So excited to see baby Jesus

 He wanted me to take a picture of him next to his baby Jesus ornament (it's the white star next to his shoulder)
 Getting ready to sing songs...Jingle Bells and Joy to the World
 Right before he made the bag in the hole!

 Outside of the restaurant was a huge plane.  Grant was very upset that it was missing its wheels!  He even asked the waitress where the wheels were, ha ha.
 Front row seat!  And yes...that is milk in a wine glass!  They had the glasses on the table already and he begged to drink out of it.


No comments: