Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Pictures and Conversations with Grant

Here are our Christmas pictures for this year!  We tried to get a group one of all of us but it turned out horrible to be honest.  So we stuck to just the kids on these. 

Just some quick recent conversations with Grant....

This morning he woke up and told me that he wanted Mason, our dog, to sleep in his room.  I told him that maybe when he got bigger Mason could do that.  He then looked at me and said "I can take his bed in my room and he can just sleep there" as he was walking to pick up Mason's bed from beside our bed.  I had to finally tell him that Mason really likes his bed there and he didn't want to move yet.  I am thinking this debate is not over yet....

Then on the way to school this morning, he says "how does Santa go to that house?" and pointed to a house.  I was confused obviously and had no idea where this one was going.  So I just said that Santa goes to everyone's house and asked him why.  His next comment was "but that house doesn't have a chimney so how is Santa going to get in?".  Smart little observation that I never had thought about.  Ahhhhh the small little details of this Santa business.  His mind is constantly working!  I explained that Santa could get in through many different areas of a house and not to worry.  He said okay and then got quiet and had that look on his face like he was processing it all. 










No comments: