Friday, December 14, 2012

Candy Canes, Poor Mason and SNOW

Sloan has been dying to have a candy cane so I finally gave in and let her have it.....yes that is what happens with the second child!  She wants everything that Grant has and it is hard not to let her have whatever it is.  I was thinking she may not like it but of course.....she LOVED it!  It was fine until she bit down hard and broke a piece off.  I had to dig it out of her mouth and the fun was over, ha!  She promptly threw a lovely fit.  I think her candy cane days are over for now.

Sloan continues to torture Mason but he keeps coming back for more.  So, I don't really know who is more to blame at this point.  She grabs him so hard and squeezes but he just let's her do for the most part.  He will back away sometimes and then come right back.

I took Grant to Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain Park today!  It is really funny to be sitting in snow when it is 60 degrees outside!  They have a huge tubing park for adults and then a big area for little kids.  I was really glad that I took his ski bibs, boots and gloves since the snow was pretty wet.  He didn't want to put them on until we got down there and realized how cold the snow was.  The first thing he did was pick up some snow and make a ball and throw it at my legs!  He laughed and said "got you mommy"!  I didn't even realize that he understood what a snowball was but wow was I wrong.  He also had a blast sledding and had to do it at least 10 times.  We tried to build a snowman but it was hard to get the snow to stay together.  They had buckets, shovels and snowman accessories for all of the kids though.  Grant wanted to put the scarf on himself, ha ha.  We had to visit the gift shop at the end and we came home with yet another stuffed animal....this time we bought a skunk! 

Candy Cane Fun

 Poor Mason

 Grant spotted a real ginger bread house

 His snowball....quite impressive
 Getting ready to slide!
 Away he goes....

 And he LOVED it!

 Building a snowman
 Grant and his skunk afterwards


No comments: