Sunday, November 18, 2012

Santa....Loved by ONE and Hated by ONE

We went to see Santa this weekend!  This was Grant's second time (I still don't have the pictures from the first visit) and he LOVES him!  Sloan was not so fond of the bearded man as you will see below.  We went to a Santa that is at a great and extremely expensive children's store.  The kids get to sit in a huge sleigh with Santa!  They give you a 20% coupon after your Santa appointment and I don't think it is possible to leave without buying something.  Especially since they place Santa right next to the toy section.  The object is to find something that doesn't set you back a small fortune.  Grant set his sights on the pirate section as soon as we walked in.  We walked out with a pirate hat, sword and treasure chest!  I think I am considered a sucker and my child is slightly over indulged, lol!  It bought me peace and speed getting out of the store since Sloan was hitting nap time and not happy with the entire experience!

Pictures before we left for Santa.  Sitting in her favorite chair with her favorite music boxes.

 The pirate after Santa
 Hanging out after Santa.  And yes, Grant got another boo boo on his chin right before Santa pictures.
 They are staring at me since I just put Sloan in Santa's lap.
 Sloan realizing she is NOT where she thought she was....
 I HATE SANTA!  I LOVE SANTA!
 Solo picture since he didn't want to get down
 Deep thought on all of the many things he asked for...

No comments: