Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Grant's first day of school and Sloan in the tub

Sloan is now trying out some some eggs.  She seems to like table food but gags a little.  I am ready for her to be just on table food to be honest.  She should also have a tooth here in the next few days!  I can see the skin breaking a little on her bottom right tooth.  Although she fights me sooooo hard to get in her mouth.  She is so much stronger and fights so much harder than Grant ever did on stuff like that.  I have to hold her down and pry her little mouth open to see it.  I gave up on looking really good earlier but I did see where the tooth is about to break through.  She is biting everything and drooling like a faucet.  Sloan is also pulling up to her knees all the time now.  She loves to pull up in the crib and pull the curtain over the bumper.  She also snagged a blanket from the stack that sits next to her crib.  Sneaky little thing.  She may have even more of my personality than Grant does......ahhh the teenage years are looking to be rough in our house!

Grant started 3 year old summer camp/preschool today!  He goes from 9am-12pm and loves it!  Ms Kasie and I took him this morning and he could care less that we left him there.  There were a couple of other 3 year olds that were screaming when their parents were leaving.  Grant immediately went to check out all of the toys and other kids.  We went back to pick him up and he had some funny stories.....first, he said that "one of the boys pooped in his diaper" so obviously there are some kids in his class that are not yet potty trained! He also said he "really liked their potty and didn't need a stool to stand on because his pee pee could reach over the potty" lol!  They have the mini toilets that look just like ours.  Their snack was cheese balls and water and he informed me that we needed to get some cheese balls. 
I got a laugh out of one little boy when we got there this morning.  He went straight up to the teacher and said "I can't have cows milk" with the most serious face.  There are so many allergies these days that I guess they are used to it.  They told him that they don't give any milk to the kids. 

We ordered Grant a queen sized bed which should be here in a couple of weeks.  He will officially be a big boy then I guess.  We are hoping he loves the bed and wants to stay in it at night, lol!

Sloan eating her eggs
Bathtime

 Trying to stand up in the tub but she is not sturdy yet.  This is her typical face though....screaming in laughter
 Grant at preschool!  His teachers are Miss Van and Miss JoAnn


No comments: