Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Papa Bill's Birthday and Adventures with Cousin JW

We went to Easley this weekend for Papa Bill's birthday and had a great time. Grant had a ton of fun with "a whole lot of people" as he says. He got to use a real gas blower too. It scared him at first but then he liked it....it was just too heavy to do on his own. I didn't get a picture but Grant also blew out Papa Bill's candles and opened his gifts, lol!

Sloan and Jon Walter (a week older than her) played bumper cars in their walkers. JW is much more advanced in his walker skills!
Sloan is still being very difficult on the food front! I have switched to Oatmeal and even put applesauce in it and she still clinches her mouth shut tight and will put her tongue in the way if I try to stick a spoon in her mouth. I have to hold the bottle up to her face for her to open up and the I shove the food in....so crazy. But she doesn't gag like Grant did. Not sure which is worse at this point. I have moved on to Sweet Potatoes this week and getting the same reaction. Hoping it gets better soon.





No comments: