Monday, March 12, 2012

The End of the Crib is in Sight for Grant

Grant can now get out of his crib without any help! However, he hasn't done this yet without telling us first. So, when he wakes up from sleeping he still yells for us to come get him. When we go in his room, he says "Grant can do it" and he gets out on the side of the crib. Not sure why he chose the side instead of the front. Selfishly, I am ready for him to get in a regular bed so I can get the queen bed out of Sloan's nursery. But I am obviously a little nervous about that transition. He has always been a great little sleeper so I hope that doesn't change when the bed changes.


Daylight savings time has thrown us for a loop this time for some reason. Grant talks to himself in his room at night now for about an hour or so before going to sleep. And Sloan has been a bit difficult to get down at night the past couple of nights. She rolls over now onto her back and we have to go and flip her back over so she will go to sleep. She also takes her paci out of her mouth but can't figure out how to get it back in.....and she gets really mad. It has added about an hour onto our bedtime process which we are working on getting back to normal soon.


Grant and I made Easter cookies this weekend. He loved it and enjoyed eating the dough about as much as he did the decorating.


No comments: