Then, I put Sloan in her St. Patty's Day attire....and yes, the bow is about as big as her entire head. She can actually sit supported a little now. We are working on that skill.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Sloan is 5 Months Old - Food Time and St Patty's Day
Sloan is now 5 Months Old! She went to the doctor this week for her DTaP, Hib, Polio shot and did great. She actually didn't cry at all this time since it was just one shot. So we are done with the 4 month shots. We started rice cereal this morning and she was not a fan! Grant gagged when we gave it to him the first time. She didn't gag but just cried and wanted a bottle. It was sad but funny too. I ended up giving her some of her bottle and then she did manage to eat some of the cereal. We took a video and will get it uploaded onto the blog soon. Grant was still asleep this morning when she got her cereal. So, we tried to give her more at dinner and Grant thought it was great. He wanted to eat some of her cereal.....or he thought he did. I gave him a spoon of it and oh how I wish the camera was rolling....he gagged and almost threw up! He will never go near her food again, lol!
Then, I put Sloan in her St. Patty's Day attire....and yes, the bow is about as big as her entire head. She can actually sit supported a little now. We are working on that skill.

Then, I put Sloan in her St. Patty's Day attire....and yes, the bow is about as big as her entire head. She can actually sit supported a little now. We are working on that skill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment