We took Grant to the zoo last weekend and he had a blast. He can identify all of the animals and loved the petting zoo. There are statues of animals throughout the zoo and he had to "ride" all of them. I can't remember if I already posted this but a funny story about Grant.....when we are riding in the car and I have to hit the brakes a bit harder than usual, he says "Be careful mommy!". So insightful already. I took him to get a haircut today and Luke told him last night that he looked like a "hippie". So, when we got to Great Clips he says to the lady...."I look like a hippie!". We really have to watch what we say to him and around him, lol!
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Sloan Growing and Grant's Adventures
Sloan is now 11lbs! She is growing more every day. She is not reaching for toys yet but she is trying to hold her bottle when we feed her. She is very vocal and loves to coo and laugh. She has almost outgrown her 3 month outfits so she will get to try out more of her new wardrobe soon. She still continues to spit up like a champ. She is up to around 25 ounces per day now. She is sleeping almost 13 hours at night now. Napping during the day is still all over the place but she usually naps around 3 hours per day.
We took Grant to the zoo last weekend and he had a blast. He can identify all of the animals and loved the petting zoo. There are statues of animals throughout the zoo and he had to "ride" all of them. I can't remember if I already posted this but a funny story about Grant.....when we are riding in the car and I have to hit the brakes a bit harder than usual, he says "Be careful mommy!". So insightful already. I took him to get a haircut today and Luke told him last night that he looked like a "hippie". So, when we got to Great Clips he says to the lady...."I look like a hippie!". We really have to watch what we say to him and around him, lol!

We took Grant to the zoo last weekend and he had a blast. He can identify all of the animals and loved the petting zoo. There are statues of animals throughout the zoo and he had to "ride" all of them. I can't remember if I already posted this but a funny story about Grant.....when we are riding in the car and I have to hit the brakes a bit harder than usual, he says "Be careful mommy!". So insightful already. I took him to get a haircut today and Luke told him last night that he looked like a "hippie". So, when we got to Great Clips he says to the lady...."I look like a hippie!". We really have to watch what we say to him and around him, lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment