Yet another funny story for Grant. In the last couple of weeks, he has decided to change up what he calls us depending on his mood.
For me.....I get "hey mom" when he needs or wants something.....I get "mommy" in a very whiny voice if he is tired or I don't respond fast enough to his requests.....then I get "ma ma" if he is referring to me when talking to someone else. Occasionally, he will use "Mel" to get my attention.
For Luke.....he has started saying "hey man" when he is asking for something and I have no clue where that comes from....and yes we are trying to correct that one. He says "da da" when he is referring to him when talking to others.....and he loves to call him "Luke" when he doesn't get a response fast enough.
I am sure we will get called many more things over the years, lol!
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment