Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ABC's, 123's, and almost ready for a Bow!

Grant can now say/sing his ABC's entirely. We are going to get a video of it soon and post it on the blog. It is very cute to listen to. He can also count 1 to 6....but he sometimes skips 4 for some reason.
A funny story that I probably should not blog about but he may get a laugh out of it when he is older. A few weeks ago he woke up and kept telling me "pee pee longer" and I think it goes without saying what he meant, lol! This week, he has changed his phrase to "pee pee taller". I try not to laugh when he says it and just redirect him to something else but it is sooooo funny! We have been telling him that he will grow big and tall one day like daddy so I guess that is where the word "taller" is coming from. Testosterone kicks in early!

Sloan is doing great and her little cold is completely gone now. Her hair is now long enough to spike up. I haven't tried a bow yet but that is coming soon.

No comments: