Some funny stories about Grant....
The Blue Man - A couple of weeks ago, he woke up and told me that he saw a blue man in his bed. I was obviously intrigued by this comment and started asking questions. He preceded to tell me that the blue man sat at the end of his bed and was nice. He also said that I could not see him and that he was gone when he woke up in the morning. He has since told a similar story a few more times. I am guessing that he is dreaming but who knows. It is interesting to listen to. While we were at my parents house over Christmas, he kept saying that he saw a man upstairs too. That was while he was awake but of course, we never saw a man.
Mocking Mommy - We have started to read some books that are not board books so they have regular paper pages. I was reading to him and licked my finger to turn the page which I didn't think twice about. He just started laughing and preceded to lick his finger and turn the next page and every page there after. He will do it and look at me and say "mommy does that". The books will probably have water damage from all the licking! lol!
The world is his urinal! I have signed him up for preschool which will start this summer. My number one concern is that he is going to drop his pants to pee when they take them to play outside. He thinks that if he is outside, he can just pee on anything. I have been trying to work on this but he doesn't like the idea that he should go all the way inside to use the bathroom, lol!
Calm Down - I have recently told him to "calm down" a few times when he gets really wild and I am trying to get Sloan to nap. Then, out of no where, he looked at me a few days ago and said "mommy, calm down" in a very quiet voice. I laughed out loud it was so funny.
Shrek and Cars - He LOVES both of these movies and has memorized certain parts of them. He will ask for you to put on a particular scene which can be hard to do sometimes. We actually just bought him some new underwear that has Lightening McQueen and Mater (Cars characters) on them. They are actual briefs versus the cotton padded training underwear and very cute. He is still doing great with potty training. I actually can't remember the last time he had an accident but it has been a long time now.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment