Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Update on Baby Girl Johnson

I had my 24 week appointment today and her heart rate was 135 which is normal. Ironically, it is lower than Grant's was at this point but she is way less active than he was too. We are hoping for a calm little girl! My next appointment will be in 4 weeks to get my Rhogam shot and do the Glucose Tolerance Test (I chose the fruit punch flavor this time so let's hope it is better than the lemon lime was). We will also have our last ultrasound in 4 weeks too. I am feeling much better FINALLY! Still not as good as I did with Grant but the countdown is on. Being pregnant in the summer is just miserable too for anyone who wants a fall baby like I thought I did, lol!


Spaghetti, Watermelon and a pile of shredded cheese! What a mess but a ton of fun!

No comments: