Standing up and jumping around!
Sunday, June 26, 2011
New Nursery.....Grant takes over!
Now that I am finally starting to feel a little human again, we have been working on the new baby's nursery. Since we decided NOT to take Grant out of his crib, we borrowed a neighbor's crib. This means that baby girl Johnson has a little bit of a cramped nursery since there is a queen size bed in the room. We painted the walls gray and I bought some pink bumpers. I also bought some pink curtain panels but haven't gotten those hung up yet. So for now, the room is painted and the crib is all set. Guess who is LOVES the new crib! This crib has a drawer at the bottom so Grant can climb all the way in the crib on his own using the drawer as a step. He immediately climbed in and said "high!" since the mattress is all the way up. He thought that was the best thing in the world. He started jumping up and down saying "high, high". He has officially taken over the pink blanket that I bought too. Then, I got the mobile out and he was amazed. It is really funny to see how much he loved that now because he was never really interested in it when he was little. He just wants to have anything new for himself so it is going to be very interesting when this baby arrives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment