Mommy and Daddy took me to Boo at the Zoo today! All the kids dress up in their costumes and trick or treat around the zoo. I got to see a lot of fun animals too. It was a little too warm for me to be dressed up the whole time though.
I am checking out a baby bear!

Here are some fun characters that were there....I was not so happy about being next to them....lets hope this doesn't mean that Santa will be too scary this year!

Mommy kept taking up to these weird characters....I was really not enjoying this one either!

There was a petting Zoo and I got to pet goats!

Here is Daddy and I in the reptile area. I really prefer to walk on my own now everywhere!

Snack time and I have my Tiger outfit on in this one.

I was really trying to pull myself over the edge!
No comments:
Post a Comment