I think I am up to 14 teeth now....6 on top and the rest on the bottom. Mommy and I went and got some new tennis shoes and I am up to a size 6 wide now. No wonder my other shoes were getting hard to get on!
Here are some pictures from our Halloween activities....we went to a few of the neighbors houses and I didn't really grasp the concept....but I enjoyed the interaction at all of the houses! My favorite candy is a sucker....and wow can I make a sticky mess, ha! I got a little nervous of a man in a Jason mask but other than that....I really didn't care about the costumes. I am a Tiger and I can growl really good when asked what a tiger says.....however, I got stage fright and would not perform for our neighbors!
I love to HUG! Mason is not so fond of this but I just keep trying...












1 comment:
i cannot believe he is big enough to trick or treat??!! you guys are so lucky to live in a big neighborhood like that. our average age over here is about 63 :)
Post a Comment