Mommy took the day off and we went to The Little Gym with my friend Juliet and her mommy. I LOVED it! We got to play with sticks, bells and balls. And then we got to try out some real gymnastics. I flipped over the bars, walked (kind of) on a balance beam and climbed big soft blocks. And we got to play with bubbles at the end! I definitely still have to work on my sharing skills though. I tried to take
everyone's ball and stick.....and I didn't want to give them back to the teacher when we were done either. My favorite thing was the bars and trying to pull myself up. The hardest part was the balance beam....I held on to mommy the entire time for that but it was still really hard!
They played music throughout the class and I was the only one who danced, ha ha! I can also kick the ball better than anyone else too.
Mommy signed us up for 6 more classes too! Yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment