Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Teeth and Other Updates

Sorry it has been a while since our last post. Mommy and daddy had a wedding to go to so CeCe (grandma Carol) and BeBe (grandpa Bill) came to Atlanta and kept me for a night. I learned a new dance from BeBe while he was here. I shoot a basketball and then put my hands straight up in the air and turn around in circles. Mommy also had to go out of town for a few days last week with work so I have been hanging out with daddy.

BIG NEWS! I have 3 new teeth! 2 molars on the bottom (one on each side) and then a bottom tooth next to my middle bottom teeth. I am still drooling like a champ so I am sure more are coming very soon.

My favorite word is "hot".....I know now that food can be hot so I immediately say everything is "hot" and then try to blow on it to cool it off. Then, I randomly touch things and test whether they are hot....and if it is warm at all, I say "hot"! Other words I can say include: Up, Light, Wow, Dog, Uh Oh, Cheese, Keys, Shoes, Socks, DaDa, MaMa, Juice, Teeth, Balloon...I am sure that I am missing some.
I also know most of my body parts if you ask me where they are including: nose, mouth, teeth, hair, eyes, ears, belly button, cheeks, arm, leg, fingers, toes, foot, hands.
I will do animal sounds when asked what they say....like a cow, duck, dog, kitty, tiger

I am going to be a tiger for Halloween this year since I have a fantastic growl when asked what a tiger says! Pictures will be forthcoming.

I will be 17th Months old next week, wow!

I love balloons! The mexican restaurant we go to always gives me one!
We got a pumpkin and I have to visit it at least once a day!
Okay, we can go back in side now!

1 comment:

Keri Sullivan Ninness said...

that kid gets cuter every time I see him. Can't wait to see his tiger costume!