I am officially 17 Months old! I am really close to getting another bottom tooth. I have tons of bottom teeth but still only 4 on top. The drool is just pouring out of my mouth so I assume more are on the way.
Here are some of my latest pictures......
We carved our pumpkin this weekend! I wasn't sure so sure about this though. What the heck is in there anyway...

I dug in one time and then decided to let mommy and daddy finish the rest!

Mommy bought me some winter gloves and I thought they were so much fun. I refused to take them off.

Running around the house with my gloves...

Mommy got a package and I was fascinated by it. I climbed on top when mommy wasn't looking. I knew I wasn't supposed to do that, ha ha!

Guilty as charged...but so cute it doesn't matter right?

Then, mommy let me climb in and have some real fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment