Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Visit with Santa

We went to see Santa today! Who knew that pink was the new Christmas color....only in Atlanta! We wore the traditional red but my outfit was 9 months and as you can see.....it fits and I don't have much room to grow....wow! Mommy is now buying me 9 months to 12 months in sizes.
Santa was interesting....at first. I wasn't sure what was going on when mommy handed me to this strange looking man. So we just looked at each other for a little bit and then......

....I looked at the camera for a little bit but I was not about to crack a smile for this one......mommy and the camera lady tried for a while to get me to smile but then I decided this game was over and started to cry.....mommy then rescued me from Santa and we took our pictures back home! Overall, not a bad first Santa experience!

No comments: