Sunday, November 8, 2009

Updates

I am almost 6 months old officially. I have my doctor's appointment this Friday to see what I weigh and how long I am.....wonder if I am still 80th percentile??? I am sitting up on my own really well now. I like to go on walks in my stroller and sit up and grab the tray in front of me. I now think it is really funny to cough when my pacifier falls out....new noises are so much fun. I love to grab anything that is within reach now.....especially jewelry! I can use a sippy cup a little bit but we have more to learn on that. My latest foods are prunes and squash, along with the others we like...green beans, apple sauce, sweet potatoes, and carrots. We will be trying bananas and pears next. I sat in a high chair for the first time this week too! It was way better than sitting in my car seat!

We went and had my 6th month pictures taken this past weekend and they turned out really good. They will be posted as soon as we get the digital versions. I will be getting my Christmas picture taken at daycare this week too. And mommy is staying home with me on Wednesday and we may go and see Santa! Let's hope it isn't a scary experience!

No comments: