This is Ms Cindy...one of my teachers at daycare....she is really nice!
I think I like this Halloween stuff! Check out my pumpkin and Trick or Treat bag.
What goes in this thing anyway and when can I have it? 
I love the pumpkin!
Am I cute or what?
Mommy, daddy and I went to Trick or Treat in the rain at a neighbor's house...check out my deer outfit again!
This trick or treating stuff is hard...get me out of this outfit!
We went to the lake for the day to celebrate some birthdays.....Uncle Jon's, Uncle Rhett's, mommy's and daddy's. Here is a picture of me and my great grandma
Here I am with my great grandma and great grandpa Houston
Here I am with my great grandma and great grandpa Wilson.....I think I am getting spoiled with all this attention!
Uncle Jon decided I needed some new experiences.....here I am on my first shoulder ride.....I am a little young for this I think....
WOW! Uncle Jon decided to read to me.....People magazine is interesting these days!
Tired after a full day...taking a nap on the way home!
No comments:
Post a Comment