I am now 6 months old officially! We went to the doctor this past Friday and I now weigh 18lb 6oz (75 percentile) and I am 27 inches long (80th percentile). Everything else went well until they came in with my DTaP vaccine....ouch that one hurt! I only cried a little because I got some juice and then we got to go back home. I have to go back and get one more shot in a couple of weeks and then no more shots until I am a year old, yeh!
I now have a bit of a runny nose though....probably from my shot. We hope it clears up soon. I got to spend the weekend with my Grandma Carol (not sure what I am calling all of my grandparents yet) while mommy and daddy went to a wedding. We had a great time!
A few other things....
I am now moving around in my walker and rocking on my knees and elbows....maybe crawling will come soon, watch out world! I pulled myself to standing in my crib and thought that was great! I eat 2 meals of fruits and vegetables a day along with 3 bottles and my juice of course.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment