Sunday, November 15, 2015
Sloan's 4 Year Stats
Sloan had her 4 year check up this week and did great. She is 28lb (5th percentile) and 36 7/8 inches (10th percentile) so she remains quite small for her age but happy and healthy. She got 2 of the 3 shots she was due for (DTaP and Polio). We will be back in a couple of weeks to get the MMR/Chicken Pox vaccine. She didn't scream this time until the nurse came in with the shots so that was a little easier than last time. She still screamed things like "No, I changed my mind, no shots, no shots!" I told her I would buy her a toy afterwards and she said "I want 2 toys since I got 2 shots!". Smart little negotiator huh.....of course she got 2 toys! And she will tell anyone who will listen that she got 2 shots including the lady checking us out at Target, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment