Sunday, November 8, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday to Sloan!

Sloan had her 4th birthday party at the horse stables.  She continues to love riding ponies so this was perfect! All of the kids got to ride ponies and then we had snacks and cake.  She has her 4 year doctors appointment this week so I will have her updated stats soon.

Sloan's favorite things include:  playing doctor with anyone who will be her patient (including the dog), pretend play with her stuffed animals, a stuffed dog that she sleeps with every night, her 2 blankets that she cannot sleep without, and being able to do anything that Grant can do:)

She continues to be very inquisitive about everything and wants to know "why" before doing anything.  She is constantly thinking and will ask about the funniest and most random things sometimes. 
One example this past week....
Sloan: "Will I be a mommy one day like you?"
Me: "Yes, if you want to be."
Sloan: "Well, how many kids will I have?"
Me: "As many as you want"
Sloan: "Then, I want 4 kids, no I want 5!" and held up her hand with 5 fingers lol.  Crazy girl!









No comments: