Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New Hairstyles and more pictures

Girls hair is definitely more difficult than boys!  Sloan's hair is always in her face unless she has a bow and she actually likes her bows now and understands the purpose of them.  I have been trying out new stuff lately, particularly ponytails.  Most of them pull her hair so I have been buying all different kinds and haven't found the perfect one yet.  She screams "ouch" when it hurts.  She also has a cow lick on the back of her head that swirls.  So getting her hair to part in the middle is next to impossible.  But her hair is not long enough yet to just have a back ponytail, lol.  I have tried to braid her hair but she doesn't have the patience to sit still yet.  I got one braid in there but haven't been able to repeat that again.

Grant demanded to have ponytails too.  So you will see a picture of his below. 

New phrase for Sloan: "Bad brother".  She says this whenever Grant gets in trouble.  She also says "have it please" whens he wants something.




The braid 

Building blocks and she is getting pretty good at it even if they are crooked 


Grant with ponytails...a little hard to see 


No comments: