Thursday, June 13, 2013

Week with Papa Bill and CC

Grant and Sloan got to spend a week at Papa Bill and CC's house while Luke and I took an adult only vacation (we went to Mexico with friends and it was great)!  They had a great time up there and I think Grant would have stayed longer if we would have let him.  Sloan came home saying "Papa Bill" all the time.  The first few days home, she woke up saying "papa bill gone bye bye"....I think she was in withdrawal, ha ha.  She is now speaking in a lot of 4 word sentences which is shocking.  Her favorite right now is when she pulls you over to the couch and says "sit down, read book" and hands you a book. 

Grant started summer camp this week.  He goes Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm for six different weeks throughout the summer.  I can't remember if I put this in here already but Grant passed his hearing and vision tests with flying colors during his physical.  He is going to start swim lessons again this weekend. 

Balloon art with Papa Bill


Water guns with Papa Bill 
Chilling out on the back of the couch 
Sloan and Michael hanging out......they both look so thrilled, lol 
Sloan and Papa Bill 
She refuses to sleep in the car for me but this is what happens with CC 
Looking at the cat 
Balloon Hat! 
Playing with my old toy which was solid wood back in those days 
Papa Bill and Sloan playing when they got back to our house 

No comments: