Sorry it has been a couple of weeks since my last blog...but I have been busy learning new things! I started to tell mommy when I have
poopy diapers and.....whenever I get into the tub, I love to stand up, look down and pee. So after I did this multiple times, mommy bought me my own potty! This is so much fun! We are not really potty training yet but just introducing it. So, each night before my bath, I get to sit on my potty and pee. Then, mommy and daddy and I cheer a lot afterwards and my potty sings! I do have a bad habit of trying to put my hands in my pee afterwards....I guess it is good that a bath follows!
I have also become quite the little parrot! I copy everything I hear and see. If mommy coughs, I cough. If daddy sneezes, I try to sneeze. I try to say everything now too even if it isn't quite clear yet.
About a month ago, I had to give up my pacifier during the day. It was hard for a few days but now I say "bye bye" to my
paci every morning and after
naptime. For a few days, I thought it was really funny to go and steal my
paci out of my crib but then I gave up.
Here I am on my potty...I brought my bunny for moral support!


Here we go....I look so serious during the act!

This is actually before I went potty. I was ready but still had pants on....


The kitty is still so much fun! He does everything I do!

My turn, can I get a push!

Check out this hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment