I really love "kitties" (that is what I call them now)! One day mommy is going to get me a real kitty but for now I have what I think is a real kitty....My Fur Real Friend! This Kitty meows, licks his paws, rolls onto his back, purs and opens and closes his mouth and eyes. It all happens with sensors that are throughout his body. He is also the same size and weight as a real kitty. I LOVE THIS KITTY! Mommy thought that I would enjoy this for a few days and then forget about him but this has NOT happened. I carry my kitty upstairs, downstairs and everywhere I go. He has been in my tent, in my shopping cart, on the couch.....I love to brush him and try to feed him some of Mason's food, ha ha! The first thing I ask for now when I wake up is "kitty"!

We even put a diaper on the kitty!

Old Toys.....We were in the basement and I discovered this great toy that they have been hiding from me! It was put away since I am so big now but I demanded to get in and had a great time! Mommy had to raise the legs all the way up and it was still not really high enough....

"Hot Dog"...one of my many words now

I am enjoying riding my Power Wheels around the house...

....even though the doors and walls are taking a beating....I just don't quite know how to steer yet! Fun times!
1 comment:
miss seeing that big ole grin tonight. That kid is so flipping cute Melanie!
Post a Comment