We got around 5 inches of snow this week! It was powdery on the bottom and then had a layer of ice on the top. So, mommy set me down and I was able to stand on top of the snow for a few minutes and then my feet dropped through the ice.....it scared me for a second but then I was okay. I can now say "snow"!
Other tricks....I can now open the gates on the stairs by pulling them really hard...good thing I know how to get up and down safely now anyway. I can also open doors now and I have really enjoyed this new trick.
My picky eating habits are getting better....I ate some chicken chili yesterday and really enjoyed it.
I can now tell you which ball is a basketball, football, soccer ball or golf ball. I am working on colors but I don't quite have them down yet. I can now say Mason's name but it sounds like "Manon". Other words I like to say.....golf ball (I have a red one that I love), Mason, snow, eat, spoon, fork, hot dog, bubble, ice, thank you, please, hat, night-night, and may others that I can't think of right now. I can repeat about anything or try to at least. And I am a little mimic on actions....so I pretend to sneeze when the dog does, cough when mommy and daddy do, and about any other sound that happens...I will try to do it!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment