Sunday, February 20, 2011

Warmer Weather and a New Skill

Ahhhh, it is finally warming up here in Atlanta! So mommy and daddy have been taking me to the park to feed the ducks and play on the playground. It is so much fun that I NEVER want to leave!
I have also been continuing to pee-pee in the potty every night before my baths. I even pooped in the potty last night for the first time! I think it was an accident because I was trying to pee more. I got really freaked out by the poo though and starting yelling "yuk, yuk, no, no, no" and started to cry. Everyone tells me "yuk" when we see Mason's poo outside and that is exactly what was in my potty, scary! ha ha!

I can also take off my own shirt now! I woke up from my nap yesterday with NO shirt on! I didn't sleep as long either because I think I got cold!

Mason and Me....he tolerates me so well
This is how I woke up from my nap....NO SHIRT!
So proud of my new skill!
Swingin at the park
I love slides!
I really love ducks! I would go straight in the water if mommy would just let go of my shirt!
Check out this hair man!

No comments: